Eligibility for Membership
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and will continue to be so;
- you are 13 or older;
- your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and
- you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Company may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 13 years of age.
You acknowledge that TeamPages reserves the right to charge for the Service and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If TeamPages terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
Modifications to the Service
The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for law or re any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to
- provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Data");
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
- be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Non-Commercial Use by Users
The Service is for the personal use of Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the Company. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from User profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
TEAMPAGES, TEAMPAGESONLINE, and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Company in the United States, Canada and/or other countries. The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
User Code of Conduct
You understand that the Service and the Site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that:
- no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or
- contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- promote or distribute an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing computer programs or links to them, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- harvest, collect, upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security and Social Insurance numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page or any TeamPages page;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- display an advertisement on your profile, or accept payment or anything or value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Service on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose or sending private message with a commercial purpose; and
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Company may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and User Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third-parties or other claims of abuse;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company its Users and the public.
User Responsible for Content Posted on the Site
The Company assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate User Content or conduct. You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, music, video, advertisements and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other Users (collectively the "User Content"). You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users or others.
License to User Content
By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire. This license does not grant the Company the right to sell User Content, nor does the license grant to the Company the right to distribute the User Content outside of the Service. You represent and warrant that:
- you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
- the posting of your User Content does not violate that publicity rights, copyrights, contact rights or any other rights of any person.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing by any person by reason of any User Content posted by you on or through the Service.
Access to Share Service
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
Charges and Billing
User hereby authorizes TeamPages to charge User's credit card in advance for all applicable fees incurred by User in connection with User's chosen Service and User's Account. User hereby acknowledges that in most cases, TeamPages will be charging User's designated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule of the Service for which User has registered, but some charges may accumulate on User's credit card account before they are charged to User's credit card account. User further acknowledges that it is User's responsibility to notify TeamPages of any changes to User's credit card or if User's credit card has expired otherwise User's access to the Service may be disconnected or interrupted. All fees shall be paid in U.S. dollars. TeamPages reserves the right to change any fees (which includes but is not limited to, charging a fee for packages, options, upgrades and/or a Service for which TeamPages does not currently charge a fee) or billing methods at any time, provided, however, that such modifications shall not take effect earlier than thirty (30) days after TeamPages posts such modification on the TeamPages Web Site. TeamPages also has the right to collect applicable taxes and impose premium surcharges for some areas of the Service and these surcharges may apply immediately after User registers for the Service. As set forth in the Termination/Cancellation of User Account Section of this Agreement, User may cancel any Service Upgrades or User's Account at any time, but TeamPages will not refund any remaining portion of User's pre-paid fees when User cancels such upgrades or User's Account.
User agrees to pay User's Account balance on time. User also agrees to pay any taxes, including sales or use taxes, resulting from User's use of the Service. This Section shall in no way limit any other remedies available to TeamPages. User also acknowledges and agrees that User will be billed for and will pay any outstanding balances if User cancels User's Account or User's Account is terminated. User must notify TeamPages of any billing problems or discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on User's credit card account statement. If User does not notify TeamPages within sixty (60) days, User waives any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Termination/Cancellation of User Account
Either User or TeamPages may terminate or cancel User's Account at any time. User understands and agrees that the cancellation of User's Account is User's sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with TeamPages. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of:
- any term of this Agreement or TeamPages' enforcement or application of any such term;
- the content available through the Service or any change in content provided through the Service;
- User's ability to access or use the Service or User's Web Site; or
- the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods, if any.
- if User breaches this Agreement,
- if TeamPages is unable to verify or authenticate any information that User provides to TeamPages, or
- if TeamPages believes that User has violated or acted inconsistently with the spirit of this Agreement.
- collect all charges, fees, commitments and obligations incurred or accrued by User;
- delete any User Content, listings, messages or other information in connection with User's account;
- prohibit User's access to User's Account, including without limitation by deactivating User's password; and
- refuse User future access to the Service.
All other provisions of this Agreement, which may reasonably be construed as surviving such termination, will survive the termination of this Agreement. TeamPages may terminate User's Web Site and/or User's Account if TeamPages determines, in TeamPages' sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Service. Additionally, TeamPages, in its sole discretion, may terminate User's Web Site, User's Account or User's use of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation,
If TeamPages terminates User's Account pursuant to 1,2, or 3 above, User will forfeit all credits, pre-paid fees, and any other amounts accruing to User, if any, and TeamPages shall not be required to refund, redeem, or pay amounts to User upon such termination. Upon termination of User's Account for any reason, User shall remain liable for and TeamPages reserves the right to
In no event shall TeamPages be required to refund, redeem, or pay amounts to User upon termination of Service. User may cancel User's Account by sending an email to Customer Support or editing service feature(s) within the Account Settings. User will receive a cancellation confirmation via email after TeamPages processes User's cancellation request. TeamPages reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before User cancels User's Account.
Copyright Infringement Policy
You may not post, modify, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
The Company may at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Michael
Tan Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
407-1250 Homer Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 1C6
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other TeamPages Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
The Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Service, whether posted or caused by Users of the Site or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Service. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Content. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or Service, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the User Content.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS- IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
Limitation of Company's Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP, BUT IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $500. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM COMPANY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any User Content, any Third Party Content you post or share on or through the Site (including without limitation through the Share Service), your use of the Service or the Site, your conduct in connection with the Service or the Site or with other Users of the Service or the Site, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Service or are a member. The Company may terminate your membership at any time, without warning. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
Please email email@example.com for more information.